Is Omicron Another Lab Creation?
- December 14, 2021Download PDF
According to media reports, the Omicron variant was discovered in Botswana, in four fully “vaccinated” individuals. Physicians in South Africa responded saying that while the variant has been detected, they are not seeing significant illness from it. All cases so far have been mild and none has required hospitalization
As for the nature and origin of Omicron, Malone says:
“It has the hallmark of a viral agent under tight genetic selection for evolution to escape the ‘vaccine’ responses against the receptor bonding domain. The question that is outstanding right now is — because this is so different from the other strains that are being tracked; it’s in its own separate little evolutionary branch — how did this happen? Why did this suddenly pop up with all these new mutations?”
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- Alþingi Íslands2022.12.02Mannréttindasamtökin Mín Leið – Mitt Val krefja íslensk stjórnvöld um svör varðandi möguleg áhrif 5G á heilsufar manna, um úðasprautun yfir heiðhvolfinu á Íslandi og um sóttvarnakostnað innan 14 daga.
- GLÆPUR GEGN MANNKYNI2022.11.30Alþjófaefnahagsráðið WEF og Sameinuðu þjófarnir SÞ?
- Crime Against Humainty2022.11.26REINER FUELLMICH – INTERNATIONAL CRIMES INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE
- Crime Against Humainty2022.11.26Reiner Fuellmich – Persónuleikabreytingar sem verða eftir mRNA-sprauturnar