Bls 54 í Pfizer bóluefnasamningum:
The Parties understand a safe and effective vaccine is a highly complex process and risk of failure in any such venture is very high. Therefore, the aim is to put in place a APAs with a number of manufactures of leading vaccine candidates, to maximise the chances of having access to at least one successful vaccine.
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The COVID-19 vaccine population reduction program is now entering its final phase, as the White House has just announced that they have purchased 10 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines that became available today for all 50 states to purchase in preparation for injecting babies and toddlers between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old within the next few weeks.
FDA VRBAC discusses severe adverse events experienced by a 17 month old female during the Moderna trial. Specifically, 2 days after 1st mRNA dose, said child experienced 104 temp, multiple unrelenting seizures + full body maculopapular rash
Big Parma, Government Leaders Arrest As Court Convicts Them Of Genocide, Prohibits Injections.
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- VERNDUM BÖRNIN2023.09.14WHO og SÞ – Burt með perraputtana frá börnunum!
- Alþingi Íslands2023.09.13Hinsegin Samtökin´78 hafa þrefalt fleiri starfsmenn en forvarnarsamtökin Hugrún sem starfa á geðheilbrigðissviði
- Óflokkað2023.08.2610 mikilvægustu ástæðurnar fyrir því að Ísland ætti að hafna fyrirhuguðum breytingum á alþjóðlegri heilbrigðisreglugerð WHO, IHR, og alþjóðlegum heimsfaraldurssamningi.
- Alþingi Íslands2023.07.26Undirskriftarsöfnun hafin gegn farsóttarsáttmála WHO