EU GRÆNA KORTIÐ – ÉG GEF EKKI LEYFI FYRIR ÞVÍ AÐ VERA BÓLUSETTUR NÉ PCR TESTAÐUR
janúar 6, 2022 - 8:59 f.h.
“On 27 January 2021, the Council of Europe adopted a resolution on COVID-19 vaccines. The Parliamentary Assembly urges the Member States and the European Union to: ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is 👉NOT mandatory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated if they do not wish to do so’ and ‘to ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.”
ÉG GEF EKKI LEYFI FYRIR ÞVÍ AÐ VERA BÓLUSETTUR NÉ PCR TESTAÐUR
PANTA: EU GRÆNA KORTIÐ
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- Crime Against Humainty2023.03.14Við teljum að Midazolam hafi drepið foreldra okkar, vini og fjölskyldumeðlimi.
- Crime Against Humainty2023.03.11Tom Renz: Republican politicians are using the sc. “Wuhan Virus” for political purposes because they did nothing about it for the last the years. – Republicans are maybe better than the Biden administration but Rinos are Rinos dear folks.
- Sigurlaug Ragnarsdóttir2023.03.11VILJUM VIÐ ALHEIMSSTJÓRN?
- Crime Against Humainty2023.03.11Dr. Thomas Binder: Dear fellow humans – The ModRNA genocide must end, NOW!