44 year old Edmonton Police Service Constable Corinne Kline died suddenly on March 23, 2023
DR. WILLIAM MAKIS MD writes
Dr. William Makis
MAR 23, 2023
If Constable Corinne was triple COVID-19 vaccinated in March 2022, and was immunocompromised, it is highly probable that her doctor would have urged her to stay up to date on her vaccines (every 6 months), and she most likely would have had five COVID-19 vaccines in total before she was hospitalized last week.
In addition to that, she had COVID-19 infection at least twice.
I believe most doctors in Canada had no idea that the COVID-19 vaccines damage the immune system and cause immune dysfunction or immunosuppression.
I don’t know the source of her immunocompromised status, but the COVID-19 vaccines would have only made her situation that much worse.
Edmonton Police Service had a COVID-19 vaccine mandate in place, and announced that more than 95% of EPS employees were fully vaccinated by Nov.30, 2021 (click here)
Const. Corinne Kline has died. (Twitter/Edmonton police)
Corinne Kline: A true gem, a leader, a parent, a wife, a friend, a community member & a colleague has departed and we morn. We will always remember her positive spirit for her family, the service and the community she loved. Miss you Corinne.
“It is with profound sadness, the Edmonton Police Service (EPS) announces the passing of Constable Corinne Kline. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends during this difficult time. We will miss her dearly.” EPS wrote on Twitter (click here)
“Corinne Kline: A true gem, a leader, a parent, a wife, a friend, a community member & a colleague has departed and we mourn. We will always remember her positive spirit for her family, the service and the community she loved.” (click here)
Police did not announce her cause of death, but CTV News Edmonton confirmed she had a medical condition and was hospitalized last week.
VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (read more about underreporting in VAERS) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.
The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov).
1,533,181 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports
Through March 10, 2023
1011 Scientific Evidence for the Life-Threatening Effects of C-19 Vaccines.
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- Crime Against Humainty2023.05.08THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
- Glæpur Gegn Íslenskum Börnum2023.05.05Til varnar tjáningarfrelsinu – Að stimpla „rangar skoðanir“ sem hatur mun leiða orðræðuna til glötunar
- Glæpur Gegn Íslenskum Börnum2023.05.03Flokkast BARNAGIRND og BARNANÍÐ undir Kynheilbrigði hjá Kennarasambandi Íslands?
- Kristín Þormar2023.05.02Vel heppnaður fundur með skólastjóra Smáraskóla í Kópavogi – Plaköt með „kynfræðslu“ fyrir börn fjarlægð úr Smáraskóla