Best journalist, best interview ever !
- The future is being laid out for you with no say from the majority of people who live on it. except a select few who know what’s best for you, they get to move it in their direction. Journalist Whitney Webb has worked to uncover some of the most dangerous stories of our lifetime, and she joins Glenn to reveal just how eye-opening it’s been. Her new two-volume book, “One Nation Under Blackmail”.
One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein, VOL.1 Paperback – September 22, 2022
- The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,” examines Epstein’s elaborate network of corruption and power, from Bill Clinton to Ghislaine Maxwell and many more. Her research into transhumanism has given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. And she tells Glenn the dark truth about Biden’s push for electric vehicles that she noticed while living in Chile.
Must watch: German lawyer Dr Fuellmich who has called for Nuremberg type trials of the Covid crisis,interviews investigative reporter Whitney Webb on the investments of tech companies like Google in Vaccines. WellcomTrust is also invested in Oxford vaccine. Here is a new interview from the Berlin Corona Investigative Committee. Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviews Whitney Webb, an author and researcher. Whitney Webb details the people, organisations and companies orchestrating the “pandemic”.
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- Crime Against Humainty2022.11.26REINER FUELLMICH – INTERNATIONAL CRIMES INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE
- Crime Against Humainty2022.11.26Reiner Fuellmich – Persónuleikabreytingar sem verða eftir mRNA-sprauturnar
- Crime Against Humainty2022.11.24A TICKING TIME BOMB
- Sigurlaug Ragnarsdóttir2022.11.24Eva Joly aðstoðaði Ísland við rannsókn á efnahaagshruninu fyrir tilstuðlan Sigurlaugar Þ . Ragnarsdóttur