The Icelandic scientist who found the “Asymptomatic Key” for a transmission Covid19 disease
Mr. Kári Stefansson is the ALFA & OMEGA in everything that has to do with C19 in Iceland.
Kári is also the first scientist in human history that managed to find the “Asymptomatic Key” for the Covid disease without showing any proof or any publications about that discovery in one known Science magazine.
The geneticist says he discovered that many people infected with coronavirus had no symptoms and put his company at the service of the Government of his country to “Control the Pandemic “.
Four criteria that were established by Robert Koch to identify the causative agent of a particular disease, these include:
—the microorganism or other pathogen must be present in all cases of the disease
—the pathogen can be isolated from the diseased host and grown in pure culture
—the pathogen from the pure culture must cause the disease when inoculated into a healthy, susceptible laboratory animal
—the pathogen must be isolated from the new host and shown to be the same as the originally inoculated pathogen
Mr. Stefánson has also been in charge for;
1. All Lockdowns in Iceland 2020 – 2021 ✔️
2. Making Face Masks mandatory in Iceland ✔️
3 . Exclusive rights for PCR tests in Iceland at Decode & Amgen 2020✔️
4. Double PCR test in nose & mouth. 2 x 93 euro = 186 euro per case ✔️
5. The extra PCR test 5 days after arrival and quarantine, 4 x 93 euro = 374 euro per case ✔️
6. For the C19 computer system in Icelands state hospital Landspítalinn ✔️
7. The Vaccine program in Iceland ✔️
8. Many researches with mr. Antony Fauci and Microsoft, in Chicago 1984, 2015 and in 2019 ✔️
9. Decode inc owned by Bill Gates & Amgen in Iceland since year 2013 ✔️
10. NextCode in China 2012, mr. Stefansson and Icelands Chief of Health mrs. Möller´s nephews ✔️
11. NextCode sold in to WuxiNextCode (AstraZeneca) year 2015 ✔️
12. The company WuxiNextCode sold to Amgen in Ireland in year 2109 ✔️
12. Business deal: Amgen, Astrazeneca, J&J and GlaxoSmithKline in 2019 ✔️
Read the article in EL PAÍS here.
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- Crime Against Humainty2023.05.08THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
- Glæpur Gegn Íslenskum Börnum2023.05.05Til varnar tjáningarfrelsinu – Að stimpla „rangar skoðanir“ sem hatur mun leiða orðræðuna til glötunar
- Glæpur Gegn Íslenskum Börnum2023.05.03Flokkast BARNAGIRND og BARNANÍÐ undir Kynheilbrigði hjá Kennarasambandi Íslands?
- Kristín Þormar2023.05.02Vel heppnaður fundur með skólastjóra Smáraskóla í Kópavogi – Plaköt með „kynfræðslu“ fyrir börn fjarlægð úr Smáraskóla