After voting unanimously to recommend the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine for children as young as five, it was revealed that some members of the committee had direct conflicts of interest that clearly impacted its decision.
California is already fighting to mandate the vaccines for young children, pending federal authorisation. Many other states will likely try to follow suit, assuming there is no major pushback.
The meeting roster shows that numerous members of the committee and temporary voting members have worked for Pfizer or have major connections to Pfizer.
Members include a former vice president of Pfizer Vaccines, a recent Pfizer consultant, a recent Pfizer research grant recipient, a man who mentored a current top Pfizer vaccine executive, a man who runs a centre that gives out Pfizer vaccines, the chair of a Pfizer data group, a guy who was proudly photographed taking a Pfizer vaccine, and numerous people who are already on the record supporting Coronavirus vaccines for children.
Additionally, recent FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb was present, who now sits on the board of directors at Pfizer.
The following list outlines which FDA vaccine advisory committee board members are compromised and how:
- Acting Chair Arnold S. Monto was a paid consultant at Pfizer as recently as 2018.
- Steve Pergam received the Pfizer “vaccine” and was featured getting and promoting it by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
- Committee member Archana Chatterjee worked on a research project involving vaccines for infants that took place from 2018-2020 and was sponsored by Pfizer.
- Myron Levine has mentored numerous U.S. post-doctoral fellows, and one of his proteges is Raphael Simon, Pfizer’s senior director of vaccine research and development.
- James Hildreth, a temporary voting member, made a financial interest disclosure stating that he accepted $1.5 million while serving as president at Meharry Medical College, which administers Pfizer’s covid injections.
- Geeta K. Swamy chairs the “Independent Data Monitoring Committee for the Pfizer Group B Streptococcus Vaccine Program,” which is sponsored by Pfizer. Swamy was also listed by Duke University as “a co-investigator for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial.”
- Gregg Sylvester used to work as vice president at Pfizer Vaccines where he launched numerous vaccines for the company, including one for children.
A number of other “temporary voting members,” including Ofer Levy of Boston Children’s Hospital, Eric Rubin, Jay Portnoy and Melinda Wharton, are all outspoken in their support for injecting children with Pfizer’s covid jabs.
“FDA advisory committee members in the past have frequently been the target of heavy politicking by industry representatives of whatever drug they were considering for a recommendation at in-person meetings,” reported FDANews back in December.
“That process has been somewhat altered by the fact that during COVID-19, meetings are being held virtually. But it’s likely that behind-the-scenes pressuring still goes on. The industry defends the attempts to influence committee members as simply efforts to best present their case.”
With comments such as “We’re never going to learn how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it, and that’s just the way it goes” made by voting member of the FDA Advisory Committee Dr Eric Rubin, and solid evidence several voting members have financial interests in children being given the Pfizer jab, will you be sending your child to receive an experimental Covid-19 injection that they do not need?
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- GLÆPUR GEGN MANNKYNI2023.11.20Samkvæmt Sáttmálum Óttans
- Sigurlaug Ragnarsdóttir2023.11.14COVID-sprautur eru banvænustu “bóluefnin” í sjúkrasögunni
- Glæpur Gegn Íslenskum Börnum2023.11.12Nú verður íslenska þjóðin að fara að segja stopp, hingað og ekki lengra!
- Crime Against Humainty2023.11.12‘SHOT DEAD’ – BEHIND THE MAKING OF THE DOCUMENTARY