júlí 21, 2022 - 12:35 e.h.
- What has often been referred to as the “Pandemic Treaty” is now being referred to as the WHO CAII: Convention, Agreement or other International Instrument.
- A framework convention or agreement can be adopted under Articles 19-20 and require a 2/3 vote, regulations can be adopted under Articles 21-22 and require a simple majority and recommendations can be adopted under Article 23 of the WHO constitution.
- The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) is meeting Monday, July 18, 2022 to Friday July 22, 2022 to discuss the WHO CAII.
- There were over 36,000 written public comments submitted back in April 2022 and the majority of those comments opposed any form of agreement.
- The WHO cancelled a previously scheduled public comment period in June 2022.
- The INB published a working draft document of the WHO CAII on July 13, 2022 (see below).
- The WHO is focused on a concept referred to as “One Health” that seeks to control every aspect of life on earth.
- People should pay specific attention to Part 4, specifically Section 13 (control of information) and Section 14 (financing) of the working draft.
- Also of note is what is missing from the working draft: there is no evaluation of what went wrong over the past 2.5 years; there is no ban on gain of function research; there is very little focus on health treatments and therapies; there is no patient bill of rights; and there is no support for enabling doctors and patients to make their own decisions.
- Organized opposition to the WHO is needed.
- ✞༺(((( Ⓒilla ℜągnąℜṧ )))༻♚༺ BA Classical Art Historian || MA Culture & Media || Tourism & Sales Management || Web Design || Photo & Videographer for Tourism Magasins ༻
- VERNDUM BÖRNIN2023.09.14WHO og SÞ – Burt með perraputtana frá börnunum!
- Alþingi Íslands2023.09.13Hinsegin Samtökin´78 hafa þrefalt fleiri starfsmenn en forvarnarsamtökin Hugrún sem starfa á geðheilbrigðissviði
- Óflokkað2023.08.2610 mikilvægustu ástæðurnar fyrir því að Ísland ætti að hafna fyrirhuguðum breytingum á alþjóðlegri heilbrigðisreglugerð WHO, IHR, og alþjóðlegum heimsfaraldurssamningi.
- Alþingi Íslands2023.07.26Undirskriftarsöfnun hafin gegn farsóttarsáttmála WHO